Kickstarter Soon?

Hey guys. Well, yesterday went well.

What got done: Writing: Book, Pagan Book, Reading Book, Library Book 1-5, Step Aerobics, Curls, Kickstarter Planning, Shower.

So I got my Kickstarter through to be approved, so here's hoping. I tried to do a script and a video last night, but it didn't work out, at all. The screen was cropped in the top half and premiere decided it didn't like working so it crashed. Oh well, thus the reason for it.

If the Kickstarter is successful, then I'll need to really get moving on everything else Drunken Pixie, so I really should be focusing on that over the next few days.

Back-Up Rewards: 14

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Curls
Step Aerobics
French
Clean Out Purse
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Clean Bathroom

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment