Another Disapointing Post

Hey guys. Well, yesterday certainly could have gone better with only Reading Book and Curls being done. At least my steamer trunk has found a place in my room so it's a major hurtle crossed.

I honestly don't have much to say other than I had better get working on some of my major projects.

I've decided to count my Marcelline wigs as a separate project since I plan on making a different outfit for me and my sister going to the NY Renaissance Faire weekend after next.

Back-Up Rewards: 5

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Webcomic Writing
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Curls
Step Aroebics
Japanese Hiragana
Japanese Katakana
Japanese Vocabulary
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Out E-Mail
Youtube Video
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Clean Bathroom
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment