Early Posting

Hey guys. I'm posting early today because I completed most of my list and wanted to get a jump start on my day while I rebuild my facebook apps inventory before going to bed.

What got done: Gaia Online, Writing, Webcomic Writing, Library Book, World of Warcraft Emblem/1/2 Leveling, 1/2 Brush Teeth, Europe DVD, Clean Out E-mail, and Belly Dance DVD.

What didn't get done: 1/2 Brush Teeth.

That's a lot better then what I've been doing. :)

So now that I've earned a big reward I'm thinking it'll officially be the room sprays if they're still on sale and while I'm getting that I'll get some white chocolate truffles to have a few as a big reward. I think it'll be much better when I have something beside me. That and it'll be a good replacement for the White Chocolate Peanut Butter Filled Rabbit that wont be on sale again until a month before Easter.

I think that's all I have to say for right now.

List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Europe DVD
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment