Faire Yesterday

Hey guys. Well, I had fun at the faire, I'm trying to figure out how I always end up at Dextre Tripp's Fire & Water show. (If you're lucky enough to catch him, you know it's the stunt he has with a ladder, duct tape, and firecrackers.) wish I had money to actually do other things though. Oh well.

This is later than my normal post. My parents came back this morning so I was taking advantage of the HD TV that has actual working cable...with constant The Simpsons marathons on DVD...

Back-Up Rewards: 8

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Webcomic Writing
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Curls
Step Aerobics
Japanese Hiragana
Japanese Katakana
Japanese Vocabulary
Japanese Sentances
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Out E-Mail
Youtube Video
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Clean Room

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment