Kickstarter & Books

Hey guys. Well, not as much got done as I had hoped, but what can you do?

What got done: Pagan Book, reading Book, Library Book 1-5, Curls, Step Aerobics, Wig, Bathroom.

As you guys might have deduced from the title, that illustrious Kickstarter is up! Finally...



The goal is $4,500 for various parts of the project and I'll begin the process of making up the review material, getting everything together, etc, when/if I get close enough to goal that it's almost guaranteed. I can't make anything without some help, hell, I couldn't make a youtube video without help of a better computer than one I've had since middle school with an exposed opening. Even if you only have a $1 or only can  share this Kickstarter, every little bit of help helps.

Well, as you may have also gathered that I finished at least one book and I'm about to put p a review. Well, technically I finished two books, but one at a time. I'm also going to expand some reading on one of the books since otherwise I either wont have it done in time or so close to time that it's day of from 25 pages to 35 pages.




Pocket your dollars is a great self help book on money and attitudes towards money. While more focused on less spending and more saving side of money rather than the last money book I reviewed where it looked at the stingy misers (this books dives into that but it's not as balanced at the other book) it focuses more on attitudes a lot of us share about money, want to change about money, etc. Mostly this book is about changing your attitude to get out of debt. And considering debt is a large and often, when you come down to it, unnecessary part of our financial burdens even if we make the payments, it's not a bad place to focus on. It focuses on taking personal responsibility since no one made us buy the things that hurt our budget and put us further in debt. And with personal responsibility, you can look for ways of working around something or setting rules for yourself with a little leeway. (They found that $80 a month just went to having coffee out, which they could have be put elsewhere, but, they agreed if he had overtime at work, the money was his to spend however he pleased) And holds many tricks and resources I'll likely try. (When I actually get money, that 30 days eating out purge is going to be among the first! Too much of my money goes to eating out!) If you're strapped for cash, it's a light read that you can try and find at the library, but I'd sooner recommend that you just get your own copy of the book for reference/rereading. Because I'm not sure about you, but I find things stick a bit more or become more polished with rereading.

I simply must find ways of using up these reward points though, they're quite simply becoming ridiculous.


Back-Up Rewards: 20

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Curls
Step Aerobics
Walk
Clean Bedroom
French
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Clean Kitchen
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment