New Phone

Hey guys. Yesterday could have gone better I suppose, but with the amount of errands I ran yesterday, I'm fine with it.

What got done: Pagan Book, Reading Book, Library Book 1-5, Shower.

While I was out, I did end up going to Godiva for my free chocolate since I was 5 minuets down the road. I decided since there was a store for it in the mall, to finally upgrade my phone. (It's been due since November!) Lucky for me, they just happened to have the free phone I was looking for in the store. I've been fiddling around with it since last night, getting used to it, installing new things, etc. I'm so happy I don't have a phone where I have to chose between keeping the app I use and receiving a text anymore! Hopefully this one lasts longer.

I wanted to clean my room last night, but by the time I got to it, I was too tired. A nasty habit of late. I'll have to try and get at least somethings done earlier tonight.

Back-Up Rewards: 10

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Step Aerobics
Curls
Japanese Hiragana
Japanese Katakana
Japanese Vocabulary
Japanese Sentences
Ballet DVD
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Clean Room
Clean kitchen

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment