Late Night Early Post

There seems to be an unfortunate event where I tend to get more done when everyone else is in bed then any other time. This mostly because I can't adjust my sleep schedule accordingly since I'd have all of a two hour nap before my mom sends my sister up to annoy me awake. But as you may have guessed at least I got a decent amount done in the few hours I gave myself to work with.

What got done: Pagan Book, reading Book, Step Aerobics, Belly Dance DVD, Clean Kitchen, Clean Bathroom.

And as predicted, I remembered what I wanted to add to my daily list about the time I considered going to bed. Curls. I want to do 10 each arm everyday to improve my upper strength and tone my arms. So on to the long, long list.

I'm probably going to have to edit this list later so that I can add whatever chore my mom feels like giving me today, but in the meantime, it's around 7am which means I count this as being a brand new day to try and get things done.

Back-Up Rewards: 3

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Step Aerobics
Curls
Hiragana Practice
Katakana Practice
Vocabulary Practice
Ballet DVD
Work On Art
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Unpack
Clean Room
Go To Grocery Store
Cut Cardboard
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment