Another Pre-Made Post

Hey guys. Well yesterday (today), was another bust, with only Belly Dancing, Go To Store, and Clean Bathroom getting done. And I don't hold much of high hopes for today because I am going to the Kevin Smith Film Festival and I will be out all day. From 10am-12am I will be in Red Bank to watch some of his best work. And as you might have noticed from the title, I am making this the night before, so I have some hope tomorrow. I also made my lunch/dinner for tomorrow. Hopefully I wont need much else other then that cause that eats up a lot of my calories for tomorrow.

And speaking of calories. I saw that my ticker automatically updates it when I do, so I figured I better say how much I lost/gained yesterday, if anything. I lost one pound so far, but that could be fluctuation.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

I just decided to change my goal of 1/2 lb per week to 1lb per week. It gives me 200 less calories, but I should really get into the mindset of working off some of those since I want to get in shape. Especially if I go to Dragon*Con, I'm willing to be there will be a lot of panels for me to go to there. (And not just Jennie Breedon's Kilt Blowing) I already burned 378 calories this week and I want to give it a strong boost. I should be burning at least 1,540 calories a week, but I want to see from me at least 2,000 a week...I'm gonna kill myself! Well, hopefully I can get a gym membership after I move and get 1-2 job(s). But for now, I need to make sure I exercise before leaving for the film festival.

Which hopefully I will be moving soon, the company has sent a new paycheck to MY address. If I wasn't planning on doing something all day tomorrow, I'd seriously consider staying up all night so I can make sure I am getting boxes tomorrow. I guess I'll have to make sure I get up early tomorrow.

*edit, I just realized i never hit post*

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Ballet DVD
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Sewing
Shower
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment