Still On Groove

It seems to be a pattern that I finish everything then finish half, then finish everything, then finish half. I am not sure why. At any rate. I got a good amount of things done from my list.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia Guild Updates, Writing, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, Library Book, Reading Book, College Application, Pagan Book, Japanese Study, Ask the Bones, Violin Practice, Ballet DVD.

What didn't get done: Anime Music Video Second Draft, Webcomic Art, World of Warcraft Emblems, Viking Project, TV Production Homework, Computer Literacy Homework.

So a lot more things got done then didn't get done.

I'll soon be finishing The Time Trap and will be posting a review about it tomorrow or the next day.

I'm up earlier today because it is Wednesday and I like to get up earlier to clean my room before I go to school cause I don't want to do it after I get back at 8:30pm after a long day of school.

I wont be doing anymore webcomic art until I got another sketch book to fill with design ideas for the webcomic.

I don't think I have anything else to day today.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Anime Music Video Second Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Pagan Book
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
TV Production Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Ask the Bones Project
Clean Room
Work on Art

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment