Premade Post

Hey guys. It's technically 1 in the morning as I am writing this but Blogger doesn't have the same time I do, so I'm setting it to post at their midnight. I didn't get anything done on the other list and decided to start a new and count now as Wednesday and try and get the ball rolling from there. Here's hoping, especially since I have to finish packing tonight.

I have also decided I will read and take notes on 15 pages of each book I took out of the library each day, adding up to 75 pages a day...I think I'll separate them by Library Book 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

fundraiser ideas

Free
thermometers

to track your green
fundraisers


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics
Sewing
Shower
German
Art History Homework
Business Homework

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment