Late to Rise Late to Post

Hey guys. Well yesterday could have definitely gone better.

What got done: Pagan Book, Reading Book, Library Book 1&2, Curls, Step Aerobics, Dinning Room, Stairs, Shower.

I'm not looking forward to today either since it's now after 5 pm and I am going to be trying to get to bed early to hang out with my friend tomorrow. We're going to see Kick Ass 2 so on Sunday it might be a review of the movie. But still, I'm not expecting much from today, but maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.



I'm not entirely sure if I'll be able to post a Kickstarter update the next couple of days, but we'll see. I do have 2 planned, but right now I'm bouncing around like a mexican jumping bean in a sweaty warm hand.



The next book in my small line of reviews is Making Habits, Breaking Habits: Why We Do Things, Why We Don't, and How to Make Any Change Stick.

This book, is not that great. I don't think it's a bad book, it just could have done well with some trimming and editing because this book feels like it takes a lot of mini detours to tell you essentially the same things. Now don't get me wrong, if you like statistics and fact and case studies, this book is full of them! It just feels like he's spending more time bringing these up then any advice or tips of changing/making/breaking your habits. Some of them are useful in seeing just what goes into our brains and how almost everything we do is habit or the decisions we make without realizing it. But honestly, I felt like the only useful piece of information from this book was a graph showing how long it really takes to make/break/change a habit disproving the old 30 days adage.

Overall this book would be great for researching since it has so many examples already, it's just I know other books that are more concise and a lighter read to keep up with everyone's busy day.

Back-Up Rewards: 22

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Step Aerobics
Curls
Japanese Hiragana
Japanese Katakana
Japanese Vocabulary
Japanese Sentences
Ballet DVD
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Clean Kitchen

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment