Long Time, No Post

Hey guys. I've been out f the groove of things, and this weekend was the flea market. Saturday went well, but I barely made anything Sunday. I'm currently trying to figure out money in my head to even determine whether or not I want to go LARPing this weekend for my birthday next Wednesday. I only made $36 and I'm worried my sister will undersell things if I just have her bring my stuff next Sunday. But at any rate, I got to go to the store today as well, so I better get to work.

easy fundraisers

Free
thermometers

to track your eco-friendly
fundraising


List for today:
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Library Book 6
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Sewing
German
Art History Homework
Film Appreciation Homework
Business Homework
Voice Homework
Spring Cleaning Phase 2
Spring Cleaning Phase 3
Spring Cleaning Phase 4
Spring Cleaning Phase 5
Spring Cleaning Phase 6
Spring Cleaning Phase 7
Spring Cleaning Phase 8
Spring Cleaning Phase 9
Spring Cleaning Phase 10
Spring Cleaning Phase 11

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment