Cleaned Room

Hey guys. Well, yesterday went better than most of the other days.

What got done: Reading Book, Pagan Book, Step Aerobics, Curls, Drunken Pixie Productions Planning, Kickstarter Planning, Unpack, Clean Room, Clean, Cut Cardboard, and Shower.

So between my title and that list, you could probably guess that my room has finally been cleaned. Which is good because now I can try and get that kickstarter going. Hopefully by Wednesday since I can touch up my room right before recording the video and starting the kickstarter.

Of course, now that it's cleaned I have to figure out what to do with my huge steamer trunk.

There's literally no room for it in my room unless it takes up walking space so I'll have to figure something out for it.

I am not going to do Clean Car today since my car has yet to be fixed, so thus I haven't used it enough for it to need cleaned again.

Back-Up Rewards: 5

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Curls
Step Aroebics
Clean Out Purse
Work On Art
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment