Pre-Made Post

Hey guys. Well, last night was a better day. What got done: Cafepress Shop (at this point I want to get into the habit of doing it, after all, what little I did took a while), Europe DVD, Clean Out Purse, Clean Bathroom, and Clean Hallway.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

I am going to be busy. Not only am I going to have to change this post to adjust for chores. But I got errands to run, including going to the thrift store. So I am not looking forward to being so busy. But at least maybe I'll have some form of progress.

List for today:
Cafepress Shops
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Webcomic Writing
World of Warcraft 1/2 Leveling
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Clean Out E-Mail
Belly Dance DVD
Youtube Video
Go To Store
Sewing
Moving Phase 1
Moving Phase 4
Moving Phase 6
Moving Phase 8
Moving Phase 10
Moving Phase 12
Moving Phase 13
Moving Phase 15
Moving Phase 16
Moving Phase 17
Moving Phase 18
Moving Phase 19
Moving Phase 20


Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment