Hanging Out

Hey guys. I've decided to make this post the night before since I'll probably be spending all day hanging out with my friend. I somewhat correctly predicted my day though.

What got done: Pagan Book, Reading Book, Curls, Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary, Clean Kitchen.

I was honestly expecting less.



I honestly don't have much to say, so I'll have to jump into the next book review.




Instant Marketing for (almost) Free: Effective, Low-Cost Results in Weeks, Days, or Hours.

This book was, alright. Mostly it's just a contemplation of traditional marketing techniques like brochures and telemarketing. Once in a while he'll come up with a somewhat unique idea (CD Business Cards), but it's nothing really special. Honestly there's not much to say about this. It's easy to read, but more likely you'll just be flipping the pages since it's fairly well divided. If you're looking for something and you're stuck, this would be good to pick up at the library and just copy down ideas as you find them, but nothing really huge.

Well, we'll see how much I get done since I'll be gone pretty much all day. If I read the rest of my library book, I'll put the review up next, if not, it'll be a review of Kick Ass 2.

Back-Up Rewards: 23

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Step Aerobics
Curls
Practice Violin
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment