Before Bed

Hey guys. I decided that before bed, I'll start making my posts. Unless I end up not getting to sleep, why not? But yesterday (or today, this might be a tad confusing) a lot of stuff actually got done.

What got done: Pagan Book, Reading Book, Library Book 1-5, Money Making, Step Aerobics, Curls, Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary/Sentences, Clean Out E-mail, Wig, Drunken Pixie Productions.

Currently my Kickstarter is being edited, if can't get this up, I'm not sure what I'll do.

Back-Up Rewards: 18

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Curls
Step Aerobics
German Practice
Ballet DVD
Practice Violin
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Finish Bathroom
Clean Kitchen

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment