Late To Wake

Hey guys. Well, since I hit sleep deprivation loopy around 6pm yesterday, not as much got done as I had hoped.

What got done: Reading Book, Hiragana/Katakana Practice, Grocery Store.

So hopefully with lots of sleep today, things will work out better.

Incase anyone is wondering, I use this site for the Hiragana/Katakana practice so I can easily translate them mentally. I do about 5 each twice a week.

I did do most cardboard cutting yesterday and I think my dad did the rest, but I'm keeping it on my list for the ones that's in (or near) my room.

Back-Up Rewards: 3

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Step Aerobics
Curls
Practice Violin
Work On Art
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Unpack
Clean Room
Clean
Cut Cardboard
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment