Disapointment

Despite some good intentions yesterday, it didn't turn out to be a good day to get things done. Some things were intentional (my legs didn't feel like they'd be up to doing more step aerobics), some I just need to learn to start doing.

What got done: Pagan Book, Reading Book, Library Book 1-3, Curls, Wig, Kitchen.

I even decided to go to bed early last night, which wouldn't be a bad things if I had woken up with my alarm this morning. I have this bad habit of when I'm dreaming, I don't want it to end, so I try and get back to sleep and back to dreaming. I don't dream that often





I'm going to be posting daily updates on my Kickstarter. I already got the next 3 days planned. I can't get anywhere unless it's funded




The next book in this line of reviews is called Contagious. And my gosh, did I love this book for a business perspective. It really dissects why things become successful or go viral. Why don't I explain better with an example?





Mean Kitty since it aired has over 76million views as of the time of posting. But why? It's another cat video sure, but why this little cat named Sparta?

S) Have you ever heard of a cat doing all this stuff? Drinking from a toilet? Isn't that what a dog does?
T) Mean Kitty has several, when you see a cat who looks like him, you're likely to remember. This video came around the 300 craze where everyone would also think of this cat when Sparta was mentioned. Or maybe you'll remember him from another mean kitty or even just by looking at your bathroom sink?
E) Awww playful little kitten. :3
P) It's no secret the public loves cat videos, and Sparta being unique little kitty just adds to everyone curious about this rambunctious feline.
P) Dangers of owning a new kitten full of energy.
S) Maybe this scene is all too familiar to you, and you wanna share your own crazy kitten stories? Which also works to spread the word of this kitten. That's nothing, my kitten did ...

You'll notice that I didn't put down what each of those letters mean? There's a reason, get the dang book! Seriously, if you're looking into something where going viral would be key to success, look into it. Go on! Go to the library or I gave you a link to get it!

Well, I best get to my day. I'll be posting the Kickstarter update within the hour.

Back-Up Rewards: 21

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Curls
Step Aerobics
German
Belly Dance DVD
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Dining Room
Vacuum Stairs
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment