Can't Sleep

Hey guys. I can't sleep at the moment so I decided might as well use this overstimulated time to blog early. Hopefully I'll get to sleep soon otherwise I don't predict a good day for trying to get things done. Though yesterday went well.

What got done: Etsy Product, Pagan Book, Reading Book, Library Book 1-5, Curls, Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary/Sentences, Clean Room, Clean Kitchen.

Finally my room is once again cleaned after I had the streamer trunk moved in. Of course it didn't help that I had boxes that still need to go up into the attic in here as well as the boxes of stuff to donate. But with that being done and the webcam program being reinstalled, the only thing standing in my way is my own lack of ideas for the Kickstarter.

You might have noticed that I got an etsy thing done. Basically I just relisted somethings I have found and still have. I'll be relisting other things as I find them otherwise my goal is to have at least 1 new product I can list made a day.

I'll also probably be starting up my old etsy blog again soon. Maybe even tomorrow, depends on how much new stuff I get done for the shop.

Well, hopefully I can keep up/pick up the pace, if I'm not asleep soon though, it's not looking too hopeful.

Back-Up Rewards: 12

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Step Aerobics
Curls
Practice Violin
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment