Bzz Bzzz Bzzz Busy Busy

Hey guys. I only got a few minuets to post before I gotta run to get my sisters cars oil changed. Basically I got 15 minuets to type everything out.

The other day didn't go so well, and I felt so exhausted yesterday that I didn't even so much as read. Hopefully today fairs better especially since I'm going to be bringing some of the books with me to the dealership while I am waiting. Not sure how much of it will get done there, but we'll see.

This is the first chance I've gotten today to post since I left to drop my sister off at work since afterwords I got lost getting back and had to go to the Farmer's Market, 2 different grocery stores, an Italian grocery store,  and finally to pick up lunch.

I'm planning on after the oil change, to go to Godiva since the mall's 5 minuets down the road for my free monthly chocolate.

Well, if I have anything else to say, I'll have to say it tomorrow.

Back-Up Rewards: 9

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Curls
Step Aerobics
German
Belly Dance DVD
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Clean Room
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment