Post For The Morning

Hey guys, well, after my trunk was moved into my room, things got a little messy. Basically the trunk got moved where my sewing desk used to be and cause everything from said desk including the desk itself to sprawl over my room. I am only just now starting to put it together. As it is I am not sure what will get done since my cousin and aunt are over for the weekend though their going out tonight as well, so we'll see.

I have completely caught up on all videos of That Guy With The Glasses including the 5th year anniversary special. Though there was more consequence than the opening let on. And soon will come the daunting task of catching up with all my webcomics. By catching up with these, I can do what I used to do and only spend at most an hour an a half of my day with them rather than allowing all my time to be consumed by it.

As you might have noticed, the kickstarter stuff isn't finished, otherwise I would posted about it and done it. I realized I need to almost completely rework the rewards. But hopefully I'll figure out by next Wednesday.

I should be finished with the reading book and have the review ready tomorrow.

Back-Up Rewards: 6

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Step Aerobics
Curls
Practice Violin
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Clean Room
Shower

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment