Tuesdays

Hey guys. Well, yesterday could have gone better, could have gone worse.

What got done: Library book 1-4, Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary, Clean Out E-mail.

Hopefully I'll be able to get the Kickstarter up and running tomorrow, my major problem is thinking up perks while I am not established.

I really don't have much to say today however, I really just should be trying to get as much done as possible right now.

Back-Up Rewards: 9

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Curls
Step Aerobics
German Practice
Ballet DVD
Practice Violin
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Clean Room
Clean Kitchen

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment