Still Awake

Since I got up so late and had coffee so late, I'm still awake and now it's a brand new day for my list. Though I didn't get nearly as much done yesterday.

What got done: Pagan Book, Library Book 1-5.

I'm noticing a pattern where if I get a good amount done one day, I wont be doing much the day afterwords. It probably would help if I can decide what to use my reward points on, but what are you going to do for now? All I can do is try and be better at this.

I am currently still waiting for my Kickstarter to be approved. Hopefully I'll know within a couple of hours and begin the process of promoting it.

I am nearly done with some of these library books though and you guys should be expecting reviews within the next few days and probably over a couple of days. It's good that at the very least, I seem to have no problem getting that done.

Back-Up Rewards:15

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Webcomic Writing
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book 1
Library Book 2
Library Book 3
Library Book 4
Library Book 5
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Curls
Step Aerobics
Japanese Hiragana
Japanese Katakana
Japanese Vocabulary
Japanese Sentences
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Out E-Mail
Youtube Video
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment