Disapointing

Well, despite having a great start I started to fall back, the only thing that got done the other day was Clean Kitchen and then nothing yesterday. I've been a little distracted since I've been trying to catch up on all the reviews/specials I've fallen behind on on That Guy With The Glasses. But, though it's late, maybe today will at least be slightly better.

What's annoying is there was something else I was going to do every day and I can't remember what it is. And I'm sure I'll remember it when I'm about ready to go to bed.

Back-Up Rewards: 2

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Step Aerobics
German
Belly Dance DVD
Work On Art
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Unpack
Clean Room
Clean Kitchen
Clean Downstairs Bathroom

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment