More Important

Hey guys. Yesterday went, fairly well.

What got done: Pagan Book, Reading Book, 1/2 Chain Mail, Curls, Hiagana/Katakana Practice, Clean out E-mail, Clean Bathroom, Shower.

Though I'm noticing an annoying trend where important things don't get done. As it is I definitely wont have everything ready by tomorrow to post the Kickstarter. I need to figure out a way to fix that. Maybe it's simply because of dry spells and these thing involve creative out put.

I've decided to remove Chain Mail from the list since I don't seem to be good at it, at least not with the tiny rings I have. Maybe I'll try again with much bigger rings, but we'll have to see.

I'll likely be posting a review of the book I'm reading within the next day or two.

Back-Up Rewards: 6

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Curls
Step Aerobics
German Practice
Ballet DVD
Practice Violin
Work On Art
Sewing
Marcelline Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Clean Dinning Room

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment