4th Year Anniversary

Hey guys. Well as expected, nothing got done yesterday. What's worse is that I didn't even end up at the movies partly due to the fact that the theater I was looking at wasn't showing it anymore. (Which is weird cause it's barely been out.) So I don't even have a review for you today. Which I feel terrible because today marks the 4th year anniversary of when I started this blog, and I got nothing to do for it.

But I suppose looking back, I'm really glad I started doing this, especially seeing how bad I got about getting things done in New Hampshire. I feel like if it weren't for the chaos there and not keeping up with things, I'd be better off than I am now. But that being said, I am better off now than I was before I had started taking care of my procrastination habit. Half the stuff I am trying to do would only be a pipe dream because I gave myself no means to work through them. I might still be in school and getting more and more debt because I wasn't doing well. I would have the plans for a company (that still needs funding) or planning out my next convention season, or have my Etsy shop at all (although I need to get back to work making and promoting stuff). As disappointed as I am that I haven't meet certain goals yet, I'm not fluent in Japanese yet, I'm not a published fiction author yet, I don't have nearly as many finished sewing projects yet, I haven't finished a script to even think about production yet. But that's the thing, yet... I am only 24 years old, and I am giving myself the tools to achieve these things. Hopefully the next 4 years, fair a little better, and I achieve some of my own life goals.


Back-Up Rewards: 11

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Library Book
Brushing Teeth
Money Making
Curls
Step Aerobics
French
Clean Out Purse
Work On Art
Sewing
Wig
Drunken Pixie Planning
Clean Kitchen

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment