Morning Post

Hey guys. Well, unlike last time, I'm posting early today. Since I slept so late yesterday I've been up all night. So yesterday (or last night, or however you wanna look at it, I consider it a new day between 6/7am when a lot of people are starting to begin their day) went a lot better.

What got done: Pagan Book, Reading Book, Step Aerobics, Japanese Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary, Clean Out E-mail, Work On Art, Shower.

I'm particularly happy about doing the step aerobics since I really need to get in shape.

I'm a little annoyed with myself that I was so close to another reward point and I just came down with a case of the fuck its. It's especially annoying since I has started to clean my room. I decided that cleaning my room will help me finish unpacking rather than try and finish unpacking and then try and clean my room. But maybe today will be better. Though I'm certain in a few hours I'll be in bed again.

Well, hopefully today is a little better.

Back-Up Rewards: 2

List for today:
Writing: Book
Writing: Play
Writing: Script
Writing: Short Story
Etsy Teams
Etsy Products
Etsy Advertisements
Pagan Book
Reading Book
Brushing Teeth
Chain Mail
Money Making
Step Aerobics
German Practice
Ballet DVD
Practice Violin
Work On Art
Sewing
Drunken Pixie Planning
KickStarter Planning
Unpack
Clean Room
Clean Kitchen

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment