Out Most of The Day Barely Anything Done

Hey guys, so as my title says, I was out most of the day yesterday. I went and hung out with my friends Glyn-Chan, Sarah, and Risa, and after getting home, I went out again to just hang out with my friend Risa. So I was gone till like 11:30pm. So all that ended up getting done was: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary, Gaia Guild Updates, and Japanese study. So yeah. But I am going to keep trying to do better although it's already almost 2pm.

I don't really think I have much of anything to say right now that is interesting. So onto my list.

I'm still looking for ideas on how to make my blog more interesting.

Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Webcomic Art
Anime Music Video First Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing
Pagan Book
Japanese Study
Ask the Bones Project
Public Speaking Homework
History Homework
TV Production Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Clean out Purse

No comments:

Post a Comment