Terrible Tuesdays...ok not really

Hey guys, happy Tuesday, if there's anyone actually out there. :( Yesterday went pretty well, probably could have gotten everything done if I didn't get so damn tired around 2am.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia Guild Updates, Webcomic Writing, Webcomic Art, Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing Bullet points (just a few put enough where I can count it for my list, it's a working progress), Public Speaking Homework, A Section of History Homework, Clean E-mail, Belly Dance DVD, Bento. (I am going to figure out how the heck to get those bento pictures up soon. :()

What didn't get done: Writing, Reading Book, Library Book, World of Warcraft Emblems, Viking Project Website, Anime Music Video First Draft, Other History Homework.

Wow, what got done and what didn't get done is very slanted despite me being out most of the day and getting very very very annoyed at the guidance counselor department for reasons I don't feel like discussing. Lets just say that's roughly an hour or two of my time I'll never ever get back. But speaking of school, I signed up for another class just incase one I am taking doesn't work out. That and I also need it for my degree. Luckily, it's an easy class that if I weren't doing the distance education on, I'd be very bored and very tense because I feel it's a waste of my time. It's one of those computer literacy courses, y'know for Microoft Word, Excel, Access. I might need a refresher in Access but I've done all this to nausea in high school so this should be easy to catch up on3 weeks of work.

An update on my quest, it seems that my school's library dose a inter-library loan program, so we'll see if I get approved for Ask The Bones and if it comes in a timely manner. Hopefully it will cause i need to get this done asap.

Well, I think that's all for today, so I better get to that list before I go to school.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Webcomic Concept Art
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Website
Anime Music Video First Draft
Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing Bullet points
Computer Literacy Homework
History Homework
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Bento

Another big list. :( Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment