I got better

Hey guys, incase you were wondering on the status of that cold, it's gone. Now I just have to worry about allergies. :) Unfortunately nothing much got done yesterday, I couldn't focus for some reason. Only History Homework, Gaia guild Updates, and Clean Out Purse got done. But yeah, I am trying very hard to work on my stuff.

Well, I have nothing really much to say. Hopefully I'll have something interesting to say tomorrow.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Webcomic Art
AMV First Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Website/Book
Do's Dont's Mantras of Writing
Pagan Book
History Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Public Speaking Homework
TV Production Homework
Clean out E-mail
Belly Dance
Bento

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment