Yesterday Got Rewarded

Hey guys. Yesterday was alright for getting things done. I got enough points in my point system for my reeses peanut butter egg. Now I am going to have a half way point of 1/2-1 cup of my root beer vanilla ice cream.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia guild Updates, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, Reading Book, Library Book, Webcomic Art, World of Warcraft Emblems, Pagan Book, History Study, Public Speaking Homework, Clean E-mail, TV Production Homework.

What didn't get done: Writing, Anime Music Video First Draft, Viking Project Book/Website, Do's Don'ts Mantras of Writing, Computer Literacy Homework, Japanese Homework, Belly Dance DVD, Bento.

Laid out like that, I got a lot more things done then didn't done. :)

Yesterday I got my inter-library loan of Ask The Bones, so now I am going to start working on that video project. More on that as it develops.

I'm still looking for ideas to make my blog more interesting.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Webcomic Art
Anime Music Video First Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing
Pagan Book
History Study
Computer Literacy Homework
Japanese Homework
Bentos
Violin Practice
Ballet DVD
Ask the Bones Project

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment