Almost Everything Got Done!

You remember that white chocolate bunny I had a few nights ago and why I had it? Well I am happy to say once again I got most of my things done.

What got done was: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia Guild Updates, Writing, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, Reading Book, Library Book, Webcomic Art, Anime Music Video First Draft, Viking Project Book/Website, Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing, Pagan Book, Japanese Study, Ask the Bones Project, Public Speaking Homework, History Homework, TV Production Homework, Computer Literacy Homework, and Clean out Purse.

What didn't get done: World of Warcraft Emblems.

And the only reason that didn't get done is because it would have taken 2 and a half hours.

Last night I watched my recording of The Daily Show. And all I can say is no wonder my credit card seemed to charge more then usual for my interest and my minimal payment went from $13 to $18. At last Capital One doesn't seem to be doing it ridiculously, unless they decided to do that retarded fee for NOT using your card.

Well, otherwise I don't think I have anything else interesting to say.

I'm still looking for ideas to make my blog more interesting.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Webcomic Art
Anime Music Video First Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing
Pagan Book
Japanese Study
Ask the Bones Project
Public Speaking Homework
History Homework
TV Production Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Clean Out E-mail
Belly Dance DVD
Clean Out Laptop

Mom wants me to go to the grocery store and later I am hanging with my friend Glyn-Chan, so wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment