Happy Valentines Day

Hey guys! Happy Valentines Day and Happy Chinese New Year! This year the fell on the same day. :)

Photobucket

The picture above is a picture of my room after we redid it last September. Lovely isn't it? :)

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Japanese Study, Gaia Guild Updates, Library Book, World of Warcraft Emblems, Anime Music Video First Draft, Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing, Japanese Study, Social Networking, HTML Website, Film/Video Ideas, Table Top Room Ideas, New Years Resolutions.

What didn't get done: Writing, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, Reading Book, Webcomic Art, History Homework, Computer Literacy Homework, Japanese Homework, Public Speaking Homework, Pagan Book Reading.

I was thinking that I did more of a percentage then I did. I decided to cut down my reading from the reading book, library book, and pagan book from 40-50pages to 20-30pages to see if a more doable goal will help me do it more often. I also decided to count my Anime Music Video First Draft as goal of 30 seconds completed a day, so that first draft should be done between 2-4 days from now.

I've been reading one of the time management books, The Time Trap, and I'll be posting a review of it when I am done. I'm going to try and schedule my day out, taking notes about how long things actually take and see if I can predict when distractions come. If something takes less time then I imagined by a significant number, I'll move onto the next task, otherwise I am taking a small break.

I'm still looking for suggestions on how to make my blog more interesting.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Webcomic Art
World Of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Website/Book
Anime Music Video First Draft
Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing
History Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Public Speaking Homework
TV Production Homework
Pagan Book

I'm not doing my purse because I just got a new purse yesterday, something bigger so I can hold everything I need. Another big list but not as big as it's been. Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment