I'm getting better

Hey guys, I'm just about over that cold. The worst of it is over and I can start to get back to work.

Photobucket

The above pictures is one of my bentos from a week before that I can't remember.On one tier there's pan fried sour cream and cheddar perogies. On the other tier is schezuan vegetables, candy cane vanilla bark, and blackberries.

Photobucket

This would have been the other day of that week.On one tier I got whole wheat rigatoni pasta in a tomato sauce I made myself from canned tomato sauce and spices. :) It was good, but maybe I added a bit too much paprika. On the other tier I have ABC jelly, 2 boiled quail eggs, and pieces of pineapple.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The above pictures was dinner a few weeks ago. Chicken Tikka with either baked or deep fried Vegetable Samosas, Papadoms, which is a spiced chipy bread, and brown rice. Little hint, it's so much more worth it to have it deep fried rather then baked. Baked comes out burnt and hard, deep fried comes out soft and yummy and perfect. Tikka is a near dry yogurt marinade that's yummy and flavorful. I really don't know how to describe it. It just is. These samosas were filled with mashed chick peas, potato, peas, and spices.

Sorry about the high amount of pictures today, I wanted to clear them out rather then spread them since I am going to wicked faire tomorrow and should be taking a lot of pictures.

Well, I should probably get to work.

List for today:
Japanese Homework
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary
Japanese Study
TV Production Homework
Public Speaking Homework
History Study
Computer Literacy Homework
Gaia Guild Updates
Violin For Dummies
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Webcomic Concept Art
Reading Book
Library Bok
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking project Website/Book
Anime Music Video First Draft
Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing
Pagan Book Read
Work on Doll
(I'm skipping Belly Dance DVD and Violin Practice because my cold is still here and I don't feel like I am psychically up to it.)

Well, I better get to work, see you guys soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment