Lousy Day Yesterday

Yesterday was a lousy day to get things done. I was running around a lot because of the whole transferring to a new college thing and only put in 1 application. Which I need to work on everything else involved with it too. :(

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana Practice, Japanese Homework, Room, Spring Cleaning, Write Recipe, Gaia Guild Updates.
What didn't get done: Everything else though I did start on my Webcomic writing and first draft of that anime music video.

I've decided to move the Social Networking Website, Business Etiquette Website, Table Top Room Ideas, and HTML Website to Saturday when I don't have as much going on since I feel like that's why I feel that I don't have as much time.

I still have no pictures of my bentos to put up. Hopefully they'll be here soon.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Reading Book
Library Book
World Of Warcraft Emblems
Webcomic Concept Art
Anime music Video First Draft
Viking Project Website
Belly Dance DVD
Violin Practice
Work on Doll
College Applications

No comments:

Post a Comment