Almost better, still driving through

Hey guys. Yesterday was ok, but not great as to get things done, especially since I took my test yesterday for my distance education course. What got done was: Hiragana/Katakana practice, Gaia Guild Updates, Violin For Dummies, Library Book, Webcomic Art.

Yesterday, on my way home and dropping off my friend at her house, I ended up getting myself come candy, and my friend 1 $0.99 chocolate lolipop, she was in a rotten mood and i wanted to cheer her up. I had to stop at Walgreens anyway for cold medicine. So rather then just eating it even though it's bad for my diet, I decided to do something with it. I bought 1 resses peanut butter egg and 1 peanut butter filled white chocolate bunny. I've noticed lately that some of my higher priorities haven't been getting done. So after I make my list, I am going to give each of them point values. I'm going to add them up and then decide a goal number. One portion of the goal will be the smaller resses egg, and the rest or almost to the entire goal will be the bigger white chocolate bunny egg. :) I'll keep this up until I have it, though by the time I do, I might want to get more for a driving goal.



Above is a picture of my lunch Tuesday. It was a fish sandwhich with light whole wheat buns. I also got baby carrot sticks, cut kiwi, a pudding filled marshmallow, and a container of ranch dressing for the sandwhich and carrots. What's ontop of the kiwi and marshmallow is raspberry fruit leather i cut with a cookie cutter into flowers.

Today is the start of wicked faire. :D Pictures will be up when available.

I'm still looking for suggestions to make my blog more interesting.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Webcomic Art
AMV First Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Website/Book
Do's Dont's Mantras of Writing
Pagan Book
History Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Public Speaking Homework
Television Production Homework
Sewing
(Once again I'm skipping Ballet because of my cold)
House Clean (My friend Glyn-Chan is coming over before we go to Wicked Faire so the house has to be clean)

Big list, wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment