Home earlier sunday, had fun, feeling better, back to work

Hey guys, the title summaries it pretty much. It's currently 4:30pm as I am typing this sentence and Wicked Faire is over for this year and really looking forward to next year.

So pictures, a few notes, and then to my list. Note: No pictures of sunday because I didn't take any. no real big opportunity since we got there later then I wanted.

Photobucket
Me, my sister, and our Philippine Alice Glyn-Chan.

Photobucket
Glyn-Chan kissing my killer white rabbit.


Photobucket
Me and my killer white rabbit and his pocket watch.

Photobucket
Me and my favorite musical artist Voltaire.

Photobucket
The White Queen, the Cheshire Cat, and a devilish woman.

Photobucket
A very pretty costume.

Ok, so now that those pictures are out of the way a few things.

#1 I have a new incentive in my points program. 1 small baby spoon of amazingly tasty honey that has a taste of marshmallows as a small reward. For some of the honey and others (the one with the marshmallow taste is Meadowfoam) go to www.beefolks.com They also have some mead making kits.

#2 I got a very productive and positive fortune told to me today. I did a small $1 crystal dowsing originally asking if i should look south for a job. At no extra cost the fortune teller asked in all directions and another. I found that I should be looking North and I know where to look. I also got a very positive rating in money aspect of my horoscope on Facebook today.

#3 The Killer White Rabbit videos. I am currently working on production of some killer white rabbit videos. More details will come when available.

I think that's it.

I'm still looking for suggestions on how to make my blog more interesting.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Webcomic Art
AMV First Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Website/Book
Do's Dont's Mantras of Writing
Pagan Book
History Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Public Speaking Homework
Clean Out Purse

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment