Quest Time

Yesterday went pretty well. If you didn't see, I decide to boost up my cut off time to where I would count it as the next day. I like this so far since for some reason I do more at night then during the day.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia Guild Updates, World of Warcraft Emblems, Webcomic Concept Art, Webcomic Writing, TV Production Homework, Half of Public Speaking Homework, Purse. (Started on history homework)
What didn't get done: Writing, Reading Book, Library Book, Viking Project Website, Anime Music Video First Draft, Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing.

So this time, because of the time change, a lot more things got done then didn't, though I still haven't done everything.

Notice the title of this blog? I am questing to find a certain Chinese myth involving a servant girl, a master, and a piece of cloth. I am not sure if it's in Ask The Bones or Even More Short & Shivery: Thirty Spine-Tingling Tales. I want this myth cause I might do a short film about it for my college applications. So the quest is on to find it. Wish me luck.

Anyway, I have to go to the post office, so I better just end here and put up my list.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Webcomic Concept Art
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Website
Anime Music Video First Draft
Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing Bullet points
Public Speaking Homework
History Homework
Clean out E-mail
Belly Dance DVD
Make a Bento

Another big list. :( See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment