I hate procrastination

Yesterday was a bad day to be a procrastinator. I was doing some good head way, even though I woke up far later then I should have an had a long time where I had to go to the grocery store. And then for some reason, I couldn't get myself to do anything. I am not sure why. :(

Basically all that got done was Hiragana.Katakana/Vocabulary practice, Gaia Guild Updates, and webcomic concept art.

I still don't have my bento pictures.

Apparently I am going to see a french circus show and going to the Red Bank pub today. I <3 that pub. I'll be posting reviews of both the food and the show here tomorrow.

I also have to print out a Brookdale statement, take pictures of my old geo tracker for sale (I'm going to miss it D:), and go to the grocery store for a few things.

I better get to work on my list.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Reading Book
Library Book
World Of Warcraft Emblems
Webcomic Concept Art
Anime music Video First Draft
Viking Project Website
Ballet DVD
Sewing
AnimeNext Panel Bullet Points
College Applications

No comments:

Post a Comment