SNOW DAY! DAY OFF FROM SCHOOL! But not from my list

Hey guys, incase you didn't know, New Jersey has been snowing, their predicting blizzard conditions and it's suppose to snow more later and through out the day. I might get out of my Japanese class if it wont stop snowing and have slight more time to study for my quiz. I have gotten the grammar mostly down, now I just need to remember what each word means. So yeah, I am going to try and use this new found time to catch up on the computer literacy homework, study, clean my room, etc.

What got done yesterday: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary practice, Gaia Guild Updates, Webcomic Writing, Webcomic Concept Art, Violin Practice. (Making a bento got canceled due to cancellation of school.)
What didn't get done: Writing, Reading Book, Library Book, World of Warcraft Emblems, Ballet DVD, History Homework (I only did about half of it), Anime Music Video First Draft, Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing, Computer literacy homework.

Unlike the trend I've been doing, what didn't get done out weighs what got done.

Well, I better get to the list.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Webcomic Concept Designs
Violin For Dummies Reading
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Website
Anime Music Video First Draft
Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing
(History homework? or just lose the 5 points out of 300?)
Computer Literacy Homework (and a lot of it)
Public Speaking Homework
Clean Room
Work on Art
Step Aerobics (Should I be doing step aerobics cause me and my sister have to shovel?)

Another big list. :( Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment