Everything got done yesterday!

Unbelievably, everything on my list had gotten done to satisfaction. So what got done is: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia Guild Updates, Writing, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, Reading Book, Library Book, Webcomic Art, Anime Music Video First Draft, World of Warcraft Emblems, Viking Project Book/Website, Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing, Pagan Book, Japanese Study, Ask the Bones Project, Public Speaking Homework, Sewing, and Ballet DVD.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The above pictures are pictures of that white chocolate peanut butter filled rabbit I told you guys about a while ago. The one I've been using as a carrot that if I got most or all of my things done, I could have it. It was delicious especially in a delayed gratification sort of way. So now if I do everything again, I need a new carrot.

Today I am going to be hanging out with my friend's Glyn-Chan and Sarah. So we'll see if as many things will get done today.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Webcomic Art
Anime Music Video First Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing
Pagan Book
Japanese Study
Ask the Bones Project
Public Speaking Homework
New Year Resolutions Update Reports

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment