Snow Day! Day 2!

Yep, I got a second snow day because it was still snowing yesterday and I guess they needed this day to clear out the parking lot. Might or might not go grocery shopping depending on if my mom thinks the roads are clear enough to send me.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia Guild Updates, World of Warcraft Emblems, Webcomic Concept Art, Some Computer Literacy Homework, Clean Room, Work on Art.
What didn't get done: Writing, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies Reading, Reading Book, Library Book, Viking Project Website, Anime Music Video First Draft, Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing, History Homework.

It seems a bit equal yesterday. So slightly better then Tuesday.

I am now officially going to Wicked Faire all weekend next weekend. :D So I'll need to put together some outfits since I want to look like I'm running with the themes. Pictures will come up when they are ready. Those pictures will be taken with my camera, so quality might be lower but I have a cable to upload pictures instead of just a memory card.

I don't think I have anything else to say at this point, so I'll just go to my list.

To Do List for Today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblems
Webcomic Art
Viking Project Website
Anime Music Video First Draft
Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing Bullet Points
History Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Japanese Studying
Belly Dance DVD
Violin Practice
Work on Doll

Big lsit, wish me luck. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment