Busy Yesterday, going to be busy today?

Hey guys, after Mitsuwa yesterday I had to go to the bank, the library, and to find rock salt and cold medicine. So unfortunately I couldn't even think about my list until 9pm. And right now Firefox keeps crashing every few minuets. Currently working on a solution to the problem. All that got done yesterday was Hiragana and Katakana practice, and gaia update.

Photobucket Photobucket

Those are pictures of the cake I bought from Mitsuwa yesterday. A delicious raspberry mousse cake for $3.50 a slice and I think it was $18 for the whole cake but I don't remember. Beautiful isn't it? Taken by my sister's Cannon, which means that I figured out a way to get my bento pictures up here. So pretty soon I'll be catching up with those pictures and don't have to rely on my mom to post them up on her blog.

Well, I should be getting to my list especially since I need to go to the grocery store today and try and convince mom to let me go to avenue today so I can use that coupon and buy some much needed jeans.

When I went to the library it was to get 1 book on vikings, but I ended up getting like 5 or so. So instead of websites, I'll be skimming books for a while.

To Do List Today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Webcomic Concept Art
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Website/Book
Anime Music Video First Draft
Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing
Social Networking Website
HTML Website
Film/Video Ideas
Table Top Room Ideas
New Years Resolution Progress Report
History Homework
TV Production Homework
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework

WOAH! That's some big list, wish me luck. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment