SNOW!!! AGAIN!!

As you may or may not know, I freaking love snow. And New Jersey is snowing again. And it's predicting snow for the next few days and I am very happy about that. It's still very cold. it was warm for a few days but it went to cold and rainy which was terrible, and now it's cold and snowing which is wonderful. :D

Anyway...
What Got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary, Gaia Guild Updates, Violin For Dummies, Reading Book, Library Book, Webcomic Art, World of Warcraft Emblems, Computer Literacy Homework, Japanese Study, Clean Room, Work on Art.

What Didn't Get Done: Writing, Webcomic Writing, Anime Music Video First Draft, Viking Project Book/Website, Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing, Pagan Book, Public Speaking Homework, Ask the Bones Project.

Although I could swear more got done then didn't get done, it seems these paragraphs say otherwise and it's kind of equal.

I don't know if I have much to say right now so I'll get to my list.

I'm still looking for ideas to make my blog more interesting.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Webcomic Art
Anime Music Video First Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Do's Don'ts and Mantras of Writing
Pagan Book
Japanese Study
Ask the Bones Project
Public Speaking Homework
Violin Practice
Belly Dance DVD
Work on Doll

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment