Panic Mode

Hey guys, yesterday went pretty well for getting stuff done.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana Practice, Gaia Guild, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, World of Warcraft Emblems, Japanese Homework, Job Search Violin Practice, Bento.

What didn't get done: Vocabulary Practice, Writing, Library Book, LARP stuff, Japanese Study, History Homework, Viking Project, Ballet DVD.

So a few more things got done then didn't, but it's about even.

I'm in a panic mode because I was starting my take home test last night to find I'm missing my history textbook. So now I have a test due today and I don't have the stuff I need to get it done. Hopefully I'll find it when I clean my room.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
History Homework
Job Search
LARP Reading for Character History (The LARP is April 9th)
Clean Room
Work on art

Wish me luck. I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment