Why am I tired?

That's what I want to know. Why am I always tired? I guess yesterday I didn't really eat anything so that could have been it. Today, my self discipline was low, I was about to get up at 9:30 until for some reason in my head I said to myself screw it. I don't know why i did knowing that I have a lot I have to do today.

So basically:

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana, Gaia Guild, Violin For Dummies, World of Warcraft Emblems/Level (explain later), Viking Project, History Homework, Clean Room.

What didn't get done: Vocabulary Practice, Writing, Webcomic Writing, Library Book, LARP stuff, Japanese Study, Japanese Homework, Job Search, Work on Art.

I know I should be happy that I even did so much, but I can't help but feel disappointed I didn't do a tad more, especially since I went to bed early to try and wake up on time which almost happened, but didn't. Maybe it's because I stopped having honey to slow my consumption on what I have left for my small rewards for getting around half this stuff done? I plan on buying more when i find a job, but I need something till then, otherwise I have nothing to look forward to except the completion check and apparently that's not enough. I'll figure out something.

About the Emblems and Leveling. I find out from my boyfriend that I only need frost emblems right now, the only way I can do that with the random system currently is one at a time. Yeah, I can just do those Lich King instances, but I don't want to do those day after day after day. But I don't want a 2 to be just one instance a day. So I decided to combine it with leveling another character I have who is a Drenai Mage. One level a day until it becomes too much, then I'll figure out something else.

I thought someone stole my stuff yesterday. Which would have really really have been bad. That stuff had my laptop, my school books, my library books, my reading books, everything I need for that day to get my stuff done. I was having a panic attack and crying as I was filling out the police report. I thought I was going to faint several times. Luckily, it turns out I was just on the other side of the library and everything was still there. So good news for me. :)

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblem / Leveling
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
History Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Public Speaking Homework
Job Search
LARP Reading for Character History (The LARP is April 9th)
Violin Practice
Belly Dance DVD
Doll

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment