Back on Groove

Hey guys. Despite taking hours out of my day to go get a few things at an Asian store, Target, and Stop and Shop, and the amount of time it took me to work on my TV production homework despite not finishing, I seem to have gotten almost everything from my list done.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia Guild Updates, Writing, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, Reading Book, Library Book, Webcomic Art, Anime Music Video Second Draft, College Application, Viking Project, Pagan Book, History Homework, TV Production Homework, Japanese Homework, Japanese Study, Computer Literacy Homework, Ask The Bones, Clean Out E-mail, Belly Dance DVD.

What didn't get done: World of Warcraft Emblems, Do's Don'ts and Mantras.

So I rewarded myself, first at the halfway mark with a baby spoon of my special honey, then with half of the white chocolate peanut butter filled bunny. I would have had more, but my stomach was upset.

I think I am going to drop my Do's Don'ts and Mantras project, maybe I'll pick it up again in a few weeks.

I don't think I have anything else interesting to day, so I'll just get to my list.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Webcomic Art
Anime Music Video Second Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Pagan Book
Japanese Study
TV Production Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Ask the Bones Project
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment