Post St. Patrick's Day

Hey guys, yesterday was an alright day for my procrastination. I hung out with my friend Glyn-Chan and then immediately went to a pub. So it wasn't until after all of that that I got my stuff.

What got done: Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary, Gaia Guild, Writing, Reading Book, Library Book, Japanese Study, Japanese Homework, Computer Literacy Homework, History Homework, Viking Project, Job Search, What is Goth?, Clean Room.

What didn't get done: Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, Anime Music Video Third Draft, World of Warcraft Emblems, Pagan Book, TV Production Homework, Ask The Bones Project.

So about half or over half the stuff that was meant to get done got done. :) Not bad for my day being completely taken over.




























I finished reading What is Goth? by Voltaire yesterday. An incredibly light read. It's a tiny book, only about 95 pages long with lots of pictures. :D Although goth is a umbrella term, especially right now. Voltaire goes into the subject he knows very much about. Into types of goth, a bit of gothic history and thing in history with the word goth, difference between spooky and creepy; aka goth spooky, real world creepy, and all sorts of gothic goodies such as bad gothic poem generator, and dance steps. This is a fun and humorous read for anyone even the slight bit curious about the Gothic world and a good recommendation. :)

Otherwise I don't think I have much else interesting today. So.

Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Reading Book
Library Book
Anime Music Video Third Draft
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Pagan Book
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
TV Production Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
History Homework
Ask the Bones Project
What is Goth? Reading
Job Search
Violin Practice
Ballet DVD
Work on Doll

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment