Did Good Yesterday

Hey guys, as the title says, I did pretty good yesterday. It helps that I barely had much left to do on the Spring Cleaning. I do really need to note it takes 3 days and I'm more productive if I switch up what I am doing every so often.

What Got Done: Hiaragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice, Gaia guild, Writing, Webcomic Writing, Violin For Dummies, Library Book, World of Warcraft Emblems, Japanese Study, Computer Literacy Homework, Viking Project, Ask The Bones Project, Job Search, Spring Cleaning, Clean-out E-Mail, Bento.

What Didn't Get Done: LARP Read, Japanese Homework, History Homework, Belly Dance DVD.

So a great deal more got done rather then didn't get done, though not everything. Had I gotten up sooner, I might have been able to do everything.

I am not sure if I have anything else interesting to say.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
History Homework
Ask the Bones Project
Job Search
LARP Reading for Character History (The LARP is April 9th)
Ballet DVD
Violin Practice
Bento

Wish me luck. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment