Feeling Sluggish

Hey guys, yeah I was a bit sluggish yesterday. Some of it has to do with the fact that I was running around a bit yesterday. So barely anything got done before I decided it was more important I sleep and was well rested for waking up early today. Of course, so for today I haven't been feeling all that focused.

What Got Done: Hiragana/Katakana, Library Book, Computer Literacy Homework, Violin Practice.

I'm thinking of adding Violin Practice every Saturday and Sunday since I am at the point in my Violin For Dummies book that I should be practicing more then reading.

I don't think I have much else to say.

List for today:
Hiragana/Katakana/Vocabulary Practice
Gaia Guild Updates
Writing
Webcomic Writing
Violin For Dummies
Library Book
World of Warcraft Emblems
Viking Project Book/Website
Japanese Study
Japanese Homework
Computer Literacy Homework
Ask the Bones Project
Job Search
LARP Reading for Character History (The LARP is April 9th)
Clean Room
Work On Art

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment